I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU=))HAHAHS.
MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY...
YOU ARE GETTING OLD.SONG BO??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERLICIA!!
YOU ARE STILL AS KAWAII AS EVER.
STAY THAT WAY ALWAYS.LOVELOVE=))
MONKEY MONKEY MONKEY...
YOU ARE GETTING OLD.SONG BO??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERLICIA!!
YOU ARE STILL AS KAWAII AS EVER.
STAY THAT WAY ALWAYS.LOVELOVE=))
Went to scarlet to celebrate Herlicia's birthday.
Free entry.Thanks to her.
Drank a little beer.Not very keen to drink.
suppose to meet Steven and Beng lieong at Small S11.
Sorry lah brother.Suddenly got to go boat quay celebrate my friend'S birthday hahahs!!
After Scarlet,went to ALL IN to celebrate monkey's birthday.
drank a little Martell.
was fun.
Very crowded.the noise was so polluted over there!!
Wanted to go Xbar.But fully packed.
We needed 10 over sits!!
so went to Waiting bar.Bo bian.
Drank beer again.
The beer was freaking bitter.
D-I-S-G-U-T-I-N-G
Thats why we hated beer.
hahahs
Pamela,Angeline,Jamie,and Ang swee Boon.
lets meet up to eat sushi
i had a GREAT night=))
Free entry.Thanks to her.
Drank a little beer.Not very keen to drink.
suppose to meet Steven and Beng lieong at Small S11.
Sorry lah brother.Suddenly got to go boat quay celebrate my friend'S birthday hahahs!!
After Scarlet,went to ALL IN to celebrate monkey's birthday.
drank a little Martell.
was fun.
Very crowded.the noise was so polluted over there!!
Wanted to go Xbar.But fully packed.
We needed 10 over sits!!
so went to Waiting bar.Bo bian.
Drank beer again.
The beer was freaking bitter.
D-I-S-G-U-T-I-N-G
Thats why we hated beer.
hahahs
Pamela,Angeline,Jamie,and Ang swee Boon.
lets meet up to eat sushi
i had a GREAT night=))
NO ONE IS PERFECT.
I JUST WANT TO LEAD A PEACEFUL AND A HAPPY LIFE=))
CAN I?OF COZ!!
BE THERE FOR ME, MY BOY=))I WANT YOUR KISSES=DCAN I?OF COZ!!
