June 17, 2010

Tons of Photos to Upload!
I will just upload some sneak Photos.
I know very Little..hmph.i will do so ASAP=)muahahs
3 Days Ago..

Met up with Pm at Marina Square for Some Japanese Food=)
Went Kbox with the ladies.Ivey,Samantha,Baba and Pm..
Head to Central Play Pool=)


2 Days Ago..
Went to study with Samantha And ivey at TPY.
Head off to watch Movie At The Cathay.
Went to Hotel watch soccer.
Very insane night.Didnt sleep! ton till dawn.ahahhas Fun=)




Ystd

Onxy with Charise,Yc and ah lian after school.
I was really late.Came awhile and left..too tired.=)

Today

Suppose to meet up with someone.hahs.But got things to do.Sorry.
Night,Lan gaming with Ivey,Samuel and Samantha.
First to leave.Hahs
Ps!

Tmr

Turtle's Lunch
Samuel'S birthday
At night-Raymond there

Saturday

heading off to school
Got something to do.
Just cant recall now.
Lolx!

Sunday

Maybe malaysia with worm and xinni=)
Night-lian's birthday.

Monday

First day of work=)

France Vs Mexico
0-2

what happen??

alright.goodnight everyone.